Tuesday, January 4, 2011

004


Isn't my husband handsome? :) I really like this picture.


On Thursday, David Smith is leaving for "the good Korea" (as Josh calls it), so we went bowling with him this morning! Well, Josh, Jordan, and Amy bowled. I slept in and then met them at the alley for the last couple of their games. Then the crew came over for lunch We'll miss you, David! We hope you'll have a blast and that you'll enjoy getting to be with your sweet Kayla again :)

THEN this evening we went over to my family's house :D :D :D :D :D I missed my family a lot. It'd been toooooo long wince I'd seen them, and it was weird celebrating Christmas away from them. It was so good to hug my Momma and Daddy and Joshie. Alex is out of town :( so I'll have to wait til next week to hug him. But it was definitely great to see them! Momma got us these super cute kitchen brushes, and I adore them:


So cute! I haven't decided what to call them yet. If you get struck with a name for either of these little guys, leave me a comment with your suggestion(s). Alrighty, goodnight, internet.

1 comment:

  1. I think that Rex and Priscilla won out. (suggested by Freya on facebook) Also suggested were "Fred and Ethel" and "Dr and Mrs Doolittle," but Freya's suggestions seemed the most like the characters look :P

    ReplyDelete