Tuesday, January 11, 2011

011


Josh has been talking about The Social Network coming out on Blu-Ray for a loooong time.. He was so excited that he drove to Wal Mart at 7:30 this morning, in the cold, to buy it. I know, he's crazy. But he loves that movie, and we watched it today.

Today's picture was almost just a picture of me looking frustrated, taken with photobooth. I thought I'd killed the CF card for the camera. Y'know, sometimes I feel like I don't really deserve such a nice camera if I don't know what I'm doing with the equipment, right? WHATEVER Josh helped me figure out. Turns out the files on the card got corrupted = all the pictures are gone. And the files got corrupted because one of the USB ports on my mac finally decided to go glitchy on me. AGH. I'm just not going to use that USB port anymore. So anyway, Josh was very patient with me and figured out what had happened, while I got really upset about the incident. And he even helped by posing for a new picture for today's post - y'all were going to get a picture of leftover stew, haha. I suppose it could have been worse.. I could've had a masterpiece on the card to post.

Man, I have to work at six tomorrow morning. What a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment