Wednesday, January 12, 2011

012


Isn't our collection of games impressive?? I love it.

Six o'clock in the morning is not a happy time of day. It is a grumpy time of day. Thankfully, we were slow at work and I had a headache, so Hannah let me go home at eleven, haha. Not even worth complaining about! :p The upside to being up so early was that the snow was beautiful this morning. And time always goes by pretty quickly when you're up that early anyway, so.

This evening, we headed over to Doc White's house for my first chiropractic adjustment... Oh my goodness, I can tell this is going to be a good thing. My neck is kinda sore from where he was adjusting it, but my back feels really good and my headache is gone! Turns out I've got some mineral and essential oil deficiencies. He could tell all of this using reflexology. Amazing! And he was such a kind man. Both Josh and I really liked him. I've got my second appointment next week.

And that's pretty much it for me today. I've been given orders to either stand up or lay in bed for the rest of the night... No "sloppy couches" and not too much sitting. Thus the early blog... So I'm gonna go lay down and take it easy til I fall asleep :) Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment