Wednesday, January 19, 2011

019

little red teapot and royal raspberry tea, mm-mm-mm! 
Woke up this morning at 5, which is coincidentally the same number of hours I slept. So tired. Work was pretty good today--I like the people I work with :) After work, Josh and I went to Doc White for another chiropractor visit. Pretty good! I was better than last week, but we're still working through some stuff. My neck feels better than it's felt in a long time. Seriously! So the next appt is in two weeks :)

It turns out that Josh's computer is fried :/ So he's going to use his dad's laptop until Josh finds a good deal on a new PC for his Coral drawings. Hopefully the transition will be a smooth one and the laptop will be a good temporary replacement.

So I've been playing this video game on the XBox called Braid, and it's fascinating (and incredibly difficult!). The music and graphics are beautiful, and I've really enjoyed it. It's got artistic callbacks to Mario games and stuff (which, uh, I didn't grow up on.. but Josh tells me they were well done :P) So anyway, if any of you XBox'ers enjoy puzzle games and beauty, I'd recommend it :)

Alright, I'm going to go hang out with my husband. See you cats tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment