Sunday, January 23, 2011

023

"Fearfully and Wonderfully Made" (turquoise and yellow)
Mom and Daughter Day! :D :D Today was so much fun. We had lunch at Panera,  followed by several hours of creativity and fun at Fired Up in Providence. We quickly realized that we were going to be there forever because we're both perfectionists when it comes to artsy things, haha. And we were.. I think we painted for like three and a half hours before we were finished. Next time we'll be a little simpler in our designs! :P Such a blast :D I love my Mommy.

The inside of my yellow and purple bowl :)

Sorry about the semi-poor quality of the pictures--I took my old camera with me because my new one is too bulky to just carry around with me (and too valuable to maybe accidentally get paint on!). The pieces will be ready in a week, so I'll take some awesome pictures of the finished products then :) I can't wait to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment