Monday, February 28, 2011

059


Yes. I handed in my two-weeks' notice today at Chick-fil-A. It's kind of a huge deal, since I've worked there for almost 6 years (5 years and 8 months to be exact). Since I was sixteen, that place has played a huge role in my life - I grew up a lot, and it stayed my constant. There was a time when my identity was wrapped up in how important I was to my boss, my co-workers, and the store. Not anymore! No sir.

I'm going to miss my CFA friends, but... It's time. You know? And we're in a place right now where it's ok if I'm not working. So I'm going to take advantage of that... maybe go back to school and finish up a degree.. focus on photography - because I enjoy it. Start experimenting in the kitchen again. So I don't know! It's exciting, it's strange, it's a little sad, but I'm happy with my decision.

So, two weeks! That's all I've got left at the chickywicky. I'm not sure about next week's schedule, but this week I'm working Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday morning til 3 if anyone wants to come by and say hi!

It doesn't really feel real yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment