Sunday, March 6, 2011

065


Most of today was one of those marriage-is-really-hard days. After talking through fears and tears and such, we worked through it. And I've just gotta say that I'm incredibly blessed that Josh loves me the way he does. There are no words.

So this evening we went on a marriage-is-fun date :D :D to Fulin's :D :D and it was lovely. Josh is my very best friend! At the end of the meal, I opened my fortune cookie to find the above fortune. SO FUNNY - Next Monday is my very last day at Chick-fil-A... We laughed. I also stumbled upon this Photography book at home that my uncle gave me for Christmas years ago, and I never really looked through it. I started it today, and I don't want to make any promises or predictions, but I'm hoping that I'll learn a lot from it. And I hope you guys will be able to see a difference in the photos I'm posting on the ol' blogazaurus.

Alright, enough internet. I'm going to watch Chuck with my wonderful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment