Thursday, March 10, 2011

069


This evening, we went out with the with beautiful duo that is Josh Feener and Hannah Bates. :D They're fun. I'm glad Hannah is taking good care of my little brother like she is ;)

They both had new tattoos!! Josh's says, "Son I Am Always With You" on his arm, and Hannah's is Romans 10:14 - "How can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard?" on her ribs. So cool! Hannah didn't show us hers (for obvious reasons... we were in the middle of a restaurant.. that would've been kind of awkward :P) But I'm sure it's awesome too! Here's a very "Joshie" picture of his freakin' sweet tattoo:

Ballin'
All in all, it was a really good evening :) :) 

Three Things:
  • The Adjustment Bureau was good! I missed a really important part of the movie when I got up to go to the bathroom, though, so I'll probably have to get Josh to take me again :P 
  • We're driving to Georgia tomorrow for Jordan's first college races! SO EXCITED! Looking forward to getting some epic pictures. You know how I do. 
  • Gas prices are getting ridiculous:
This is the face of a man who is about to pay 50 bucks for 14 gallons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment