Sunday, March 13, 2011

072



I’m writing this on the way home from Georgia, or rather, Josh is writing what I tell him to. I’m so tired. I’m ready to be home.


That's Jordan in the front, leading his pack!
I got to go to Jordan’s race today! It was a little bit longer than yesterday (Yesterday’s was 48 miles, and today’s was a longer stretch and 55 miles total). He did great. He was frustrated with some of the circumstances during the race, but I think it was a good learning experience for him, and he’ll be winning those B class races in no time. He ended up getting in 12th place of 40ish bikers anyway, which is respectable even if it wasn’t your first week of college races. And he was once again the first placed Cumberland B class racer! So there were a lot of positives from this weekend for him.

Jordan and his racing buddies (Alejandro and Jackson)
I apologize for the continued use of the fish eye lens, but I guess if I really meant it, I would just stop using it so much. In all honesty, I love it. Sorry guys.

DUDE tomorrow is my last ever day at Chick-fil-A. I cannot believe how excited I am.

1 comment:

  1. Chick-Fil-A won't be the same without you!!

    ReplyDelete