Friday, March 25, 2011

084

The lighting at the Taylor's house is the bane of my photographic existence. 

Happy Birthday Party to Amy! <3 Such fun. We played Apples to Apples (as you can see) and Mafia (represented by the "Wild" card Natalie is holding... we used Uno cards to determine who was what in the game). I hadn't played Mafia in YEARS. I'm not very good at it, but it was fun! These people are hilarious. Lots of laughing :)

THEN when Josh and I got home, we were startled by a bird flying away as we approached the porch.. where we found this on our wreath:


Is that not seriously adorable?! Neither of us had noticed it before tonight! That bird must've been working on this nest all day. We didn't leave til about five, so it's entirely possible that the little Momma didn't know that the door would open! So now we're going to be extra careful when we open and close the door. I hope these little guys make it.. But we'll see. Peace out. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment