Tuesday, March 29, 2011

088


Today marked our seventh month of marriage, so we celebrated by eating pizza and pineapples for dinner outside :P (today was GORGEOUS, was it not?). It doesn't feel like it's been so long, but at the same time, it feels like it's been an eternity since life changed so much. The way life is now feels normal. In a good way! It feels right :) I'm so glad that we made the commitment we did 7 months ago. He's my best friend, my confidant, my selfless lover, my favorite comedian, my patient partner, and the only person who truly gets me. Sorry if that's too sappy for anyone, but it's all true and I've been thinking about it a lot lately :) I'm just so thankful for the match I have in Josh. God is good!

Not much really went on today. Josh had a lot of work today and I chilled.. He did take a break to go for a bike ride again today. He seemed refreshed and invigorated after that!

Oh'p, and we just watched Freakanomics on Netflix - It was interesting! It's based on the book of the same name, which explains different aspects of pop culture through economics and statistics. There were four or five segments filmed by different documentary directors, each based on a chapter from the book. They talked about cheating (particularly within the world of Sumo wrestling), the influence that your name has on your life, the concept of bribery, and even abortion. Those are the stories I remember from the film, at least. It was very interesting.

Now I think I'm gonna go for some of that leftover pie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment