Saturday, April 2, 2011

092

lol @ Barry in the background.
Isn't she so pretty? :) I'm not really sure what Barry's doing back there, but it sure ain't tennis :P

Today was a good Saturday - we dropped by the Rushton's yard sale (we were almost too late!), where we discussed getting together so Emily can teach us the art of healthy Sweet CeCe's, and Josh picked up a couple of CDs for $1.50 - not a bad deal! Then we went back home for lunch, and Josh beat Red Dead Redemption while I read my Shirley Temple book (loving it).

This afternoon we met up with Emily and Barry for some informal tennis! I didn't really want to play tennis this morning, but I went because Josh was pumped about it and I wanted to hang out with the MacDonalds. So I sucked it up and ended up having more fun at the tennis courts than I expected :) (also it helped that I took a few photography breaks, hehe) After tennis we were all famished, so we went out to eat at O'Charley's, followed by chill time at the MacDonald's. It was good to get to hang out with them. We haven't gotten to do that much this week, so today was a win! :D

And now I'm exhausted. See you all tomorrow. *hugs all around*

No comments:

Post a Comment