Tuesday, April 19, 2011

109

Pictured: pants-wetting excitement

Here's the story: Josh has been craving Painturo's since I can remember, but he's also been trying to stay away from anything that remotely resembles a pizza. He thought about it so much, it drove him to tears it was all he talked about at dinnertime. So we worked out this plan: he would keep eating really healthy and working out every day until he reached a certain weight goal, and when he reached that goal, we'd go to Painturo's. Well, he was doing great and he was losing weight at a very steady pace - he got within 3lbs of his goal! But then he started doing the Insanity workouts, which has caused him to gain some weight in the form of sexy abs of stee--I mean, muscle *cough* Since Josh has been doing GREAT with the Insanity program,  I agreed to go on a date with him today :) We even had a gift card from Christmas! Free food ftw! So Josh finally got his delicious Calzone (he earned it!) and I ate an incredible Caesar Salad and we had a nice little date ♥

Afterward, we went and saw The Conspirator (we were the youngest in the theater by at least a decade, probably more). It was so good! Josh loves everything Abraham Lincoln-related, so he was thrilled with the factual accuracy. He's still doing some research, but after the initial viewing, he gives it a thumbs-up, an ear-to-ear grin, and a passionate review that lasted the whole way home ;)

I have to confess that I was a little emotional at certain points today... and I'm only admitting this on the internet so that I can praise my sweet husband for his grace and patience. He keeps his cool when I am being overly sensitive and irritable. That is commendable! I don't know what I would do without him. I get overwhelmed with gratitude just thinking about his kindness and love for me. Thanks Josh :) I'll love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment