Sunday, April 24, 2011

114


Happy Easter, everybody! We celebrated by going to church with my family, followed by a delicious lasagna lunch (salad with salmon for me - Josh is sitting in my seat for the photo)! Then we hung out for a while - watched a documentary about Pixar, and then Cars since neither Josh nor I had ever seen it. It was cute! Better than I expected, honestly. It was a good time with my family :) I love getting to see them.

After that, we went to the Taylor's for an Easter dinner (Mrs Laurie made me SHRIMP yummm). We goofed off and had a good time. Then Josh and Jordan did today's Insanity workout, which left them looking like this:


Unfortunately I didn't catch them before they had wiped their faces.. But you can still tell that they've been sweating like crazy!

This morning at church, we sang a cool song that went like this:

He's not a baby in a manger anymore
He's not a broken man on a cross
He didn't stay in the grave
And He's not staying in heaven forever - He's alive!

I loved that and I wanted to share it :)

Mmk, I'm going to bed. Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. You never saw Cars til today?! What in the WORLD is wrong with you?!! It's a great movie. Cars 2 is coming out soon!

    I saw that Pixar documentary. It was cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I just never liked the idea of talking cars... Also I don't like Owen Wilson or Larry the Cable Guy, and they're two of the main voice actors, haha. But it *was* better than I expected... really cute! And yeah the main reason we wanted to watch it was because the sequel is coming out soon :)

    ReplyDelete