Tuesday, April 26, 2011

116


I played around with the settings within my camera again today, and I got this shot - I didn't edit it other than to turn the contrast down juuust a smidge. And I'm pleased with how it turned out!

Josh took me out to Fulin's tonight! :D I love date nights. Josh is truly my very best friend, and we have such fun! Two of my favorite quotes sum it up perfectly:
"...there is no jovial companionship equal to that where the jokes are rather small and laughter abundant." -Washington Irving
Love is best sustained "when lovers love many things together, and not only each other." -Walter Lippman. 
These have always reminded me of Josh. I can't even remember where I originally found either of them, but they're perfect. ♥

Now we're watching The Voice. This one guy just said that he quit drinking and doing drugs because he had 4 little girls and he didn't want them to grow up to marry guys like that.. so he turned into the kind of man he wants his little girls to marry. I think that's so admirable! Poor guy didn't get picked. But I definitely respect the guy!

Anyway, it's been a really good day. And it's nice to just settle down and watch some TV at the end of it... Though Josh isn't so sure about The Voice, haha. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment