Saturday, April 30, 2011

120


Tonight was a girl's night with Anna and Emily! While our significant others hung out and played Monopoly at Jared's house, haha. Us girls enjoyed dinner at Panera, then crossed the street and painted pottery at Fired Up. <3 It's been almost 2 months since the last time I went, and I missed it, haha. I can't show my creation because it's a gift and I don't want the receiver to see it and ruin their surprise! But I'm thrilled with how it turned out... and (as always) I can't wait to see it next week after it's been glazed and fired. Emily's was also a gift, so I won't say anything about it, except to say it's CUTE :) and Anna's multi-colored mug was also adorable! I had a really good time. 


Isn't the decor fun? I love it. 


Alright, I'm still trying to get myself feeling better, so I'm going to bed. Two pounds and a deuce.

[edit] DUUUUDE. Remember the post I put up about the camera bag and the contest from the Digital Photography School blog? I just found out that I TOTALLY WON IT :D :D :D :D :D :D I'm thrilled. I've never won any contests like that before. I'm so excited. :D So now dPS is sending me the bag from Australia. Pretty. Pumped. Thank you http://www.digital-photography-school.com/  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment