Thursday, May 19, 2011

139


Bleach played tonight at the new Rocketown! IT WAS REALLY GOOD. I didn't take my nice camera because Rocketown used to be pretty strict about that.. I could've taken it and gotten some better shots, but I'm ok with the ones I got. Turns out my old point-and-shoot is better than I thought, I just didn't know how to use it. *Shrug* 


The show was awesome. It was super loud, but some makeshift napkins-as-earplugs helped us girlies (the guys toughed it out). Bleach was fun and personal, and they played a bunch of great stuff.. it was good. Josh was thrilled the whole time. And I'm pretty sure he's said, "That was the best show I've been to in a long time," at least four times already, haha. We missed most of the first band, but The Honeymoon Thrillers were great too (if not seriously bone-shakingly too loud). But yeah Bleach was definitely the highlight of the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment