Saturday, May 28, 2011

148



Katie's birthday party was this evening, so we went over there and hung out for a while. It was a lot of fun seeing old friends! :) Katie's growing up into a beautiful young woman! The Willis family produces the most adorable offspring - this is Caleb :) He and is twin Jack were so cute, pushing their way around the room! I hope our kids are that cute ;)

Annnd we just got home from the Taylor's house (fun times!) and I'm so tired. I'm gonna go to bed now.

Oh! But before I go, I got my mug back from Fired Up today :D :D :D I love it. My latest creations always end up being my favorite, but I'm especially proud of this one! It took me a long time and it looks really cool :) I'll post a picture tomorrow after I've (fiiiiiinally) given it to my mom for her birthday (shh don't tell her!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment