Wednesday, June 1, 2011

152



I've been working on this drawing all afternoon and evening! I love it. I think it would be fun to paint a bigger version to hang up on one of these walls. We'll see, maybe one day I'll be brave enough to buy a canvas and some paints. But this little drawing kept me from boredom on my second day of bedrest, and I had a lot of fun making it.

I'm still not back to 100%, but the pain was more bearable today. I'm prrrraying praying praying that I will be well enough to go to Austin! I skipped out on girl night tonight so I can just take it easy - I don't want to take any chances. Such a bummer that I'm missing it though! :( I'd be a million times more bummed if I couldn't make it to the family reunion. Mom's side of the family hasn't gotten together like this in YEARS! I can't even remember the last time I saw my Grandpa Bill.. So please just pray for some sort of miracle. I believe God can restore my body! 

Josh went to Jordan's race tonight. Jordan did really well - he got 5th place! Josh said a wreck happened right in front of Jordan, but he somehow managed to swerve around it without eating pavement. Josh said it was a pretty exciting race, haha, and that Jordan raced very smart. Wish I'd been there to see it.

Mmk, one last plea for prayers. Thanks to everyone who is praying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment