Tuesday, June 7, 2011

158



The Turners invited us over for dinner and card games this evening, and it was fuuuuuuuuuun! Dinner was so good - baked potatoes, broccoli, and oatmeal muffins.. Scrumptious! I even sneaked a bite of the steak that Steven grilled for the rest of them, and it was delicious. 


Mr. David had to leave after dinner, but the rest of them stuck around to teach us the rules of Baptist Rook - Josh has always talked about that game, but he couldn't remember how to play. It was a blast! And easy! Now I understand why Josh was so fixated on it for so long, haha. They also taught us the game Presidents... and that was really fun too. Justin was a beast at the game, but I think I did a pretty good job of keeping up :P Thanks, Turners, for such an enjoyable evening! (We missed you, Calista!! Next time you and Alex are in town, we'll have to have another Turner/Other Taylors game night.)

Now, Josh is working on a drawing, and when he gets far enough along with that, we're going to watch The Walking Dead. Should be interesting!

P.S. It's been a week since I fell ill, and I'm so much better than last week. I can walk! Haha. Still not 100%, but I'm surely getting there! Thanks for all the prayers, and praise the Lord for the healing I've already experienced. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment