Wednesday, June 15, 2011

166



I grow weary of blogging. Something about talking about myself on the internet every single day isn't appealing for me anymore, haha. Shrug. Since I've been ill, I haven't had any "WOW!" pictures that I couldn't wait to share with you guys. It's more fun when I'm proud of what I'm posting, you know? Haha. Plus, sitting around, trying to get myself healthy, it's not the most interesting thing the world. I'm sure I'll get back into it when I don't have to spend half my day making sure I'll continue to improve! I'm not saying this because I want to give up or anything - I'm just keepin' it real :P

Well, Josh took me on a date today - that's worth mentioning! We had fun - tried Cheddar's for the first time and it was d e l i c i o u s and cheap! We'll be back for sure. 

1 comment: