Monday, June 20, 2011

171


We got to go to Joshie's soccer game today! It was the first time we've seen him play soccer since last Fall. He played really well, but I think he was frustrated with the way the game went. They lost 3-1 :/ But Josh is a very talented player, and it was fun to watch him again; I'm so proud of my lil brother! :D Plus, I got a little sun today - Lord knows I need it, lol. Here's Josh (#4) using some fancy footwork to steal the ball right out from this guy's path:


I'm pretty well satisfied with these two pictures, but I'll be the first to admit that I'm no sports photographer. Maybe if I had better equipment, it wouldn't be as frustrating, but with what I've got, it's difficult to capture those "Wow!" moments. For me, at least! Maybe I just don't know the secrets yet or something :P 

The sun drained it outta me, dude. I'm going to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment