Tuesday, July 19, 2011

200


Wait... something's not quite right here... That girl is not a Taylor! Tee hee.

Last week when I went to Fired Up with Emily and Jen, I didn't finish the piece I was working on. So Josh took me tonight to finish my mug. Our friend Ashley was working!! We couldn't resist the opportunity to take this silly picture. Josh and Ashley used to work together at CTN, so it's a pretty sweet coincidence that she now works a couple nights a week at Fired Up. Have I ever mentioned how much I love that place? :P  While I finished up my mug (which is freakin' awesome and I really wish I could show y'all but it's a gift and I don't want to ruin the surprise), he painted this cute tile for our home! :D He's so sweet. I think I'll keep him. Of course, he had to mean mug the camera when I took this picture. He muttered something about maintaining his tough guy image with all of his guy friends. Or. Something. All the guy friends who read my blog (Here's lookin' at you, Josh Snyder! ;)


After Fired Up, both of our tummys were a'grumblin'a'big'a'time'a, so Josh surprised me with a dinner date to Cheddars! That place is sooo yummy. They were busy, but we had a good time people watching, philosophying, and of course, making each other laugh. Of the three, we're the best at that last one. I love my Josh so much ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment