Sunday, July 24, 2011

205


Lunch and a movie with my family today! :D I love getting to hang out with them. Mom thought we were doing a goofy picture in the above photo, haha... Promise she's not petting Josh's head for no reason. Those are some serious bunny ears going on. They're just.. hidden behind his head.. Also, observe my ghostly complexion. Anyone who feels bad for not getting enough sun this summer, just look at this picture (or any picture of me) and stop feeling bad. :p

Today was one of those days where I didn't get anything done. I mean, I worked on a few projects, but none of them are completed. Here's lookin' at tomorrow. Procrastination ftw! 

I did, however, manage to drink 16oz of my cucumber lime drink today! Gotta start somewhere, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment