Tuesday, July 26, 2011

207


Today was pretty productive around our house. Organizing and cleaning always makes me feel good! But boy, am I pooped. Josh took me out to Fulin's for dinner! It was a great time :) I love dating my husband. We also got to pick up our pottery from Fired Up and they look a.m.a.z.i.n.g.! I'm not going to be able to wait until September to give my mug to the intended recipient, haha - I'm too excited. (Emily, your bowl is adorable, too!) 

Daily juice intake: 16oz of cucumber lemonade (one medium cucumber, the juice of half a lemon, and a few drops of stevia, diluted to taste) SO YUMMY 

1 comment:

  1. i love when you post pictures of yourself! seeing your pretty face always makes me smile!
    and your makeup looks gorgeous in this one!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete