Wednesday, August 3, 2011

215


In 10th, 11th, and 12th grade, my English teacher's name was Mrs. Chaffin. She was wonderful.. I saw her as more of a mentor than a teacher - I remember our senior year that she had us keep journals to practice "Free Writing" And she'd read them and write little notes in the margins... This woman knows a lot of my 12th grade secrets! I learned great lessons through some of her margin notes. It always meant a lot to me that she cared enough to give her advice and share her thoughts with me! 

So when my mom came over with a package from the Chaffin family, I was excited. I opened it, and this engraved Bible was inside - a gift for our one year anniversary. How sweet is that? I was sincerely touched, and Josh and I are thrilled to have a "family Bible" - we've just been using our old ones from before.

So thank you, Mrs. Chaffin! You'll always be my favorite teacher of all time. Thank you for always caring so much. Kisses and blessings to your sweet family!

Also of note: Jordan, Amy, and Josh made a short video today IT'S FUNNY. Josh is editing it right now... It should be up sometime tomorrow. Keep an eye out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment