Wednesday, August 31, 2011

243


These are the beautiful flowers that Josh got me for our anniversary ♥ I love them. They remind me of fall. Which is super close, BY THE WAY :D Fall is my favorite season.

I have been so unmotivated today. I planned to clean the house, go shopping, and start packing.. but I barely even got to the most basic cleaning goals. So I was just on the phone with Josh, explaining my lack of motivation (he was completely laid back - "Don't worry about it, we'll do it together tomorrow." Have I mentioned how wonderful/patient he is?) Anyway, I expressed the difficulty I was having with today's blog post, so he said, "I'll ask you five questions and you can answer those for today's post."  Sooo here goes:

1. What is your all-time favorite movie?
Impossible. I have to cheat - I'm gonna break this one up (sorry, Josh!) 
Cartoon: Up
Chick Flick: P.S. I Love You
Epic: the original Star Wars Trilogy
Musical: Fiddler on the Roof
Nerd Flick: Scott Pilgrim vs The World

2. If God told you he would answer one question directly (and you couldn't ask for a million more questions) what would that question be? 
I've thought long and hard about this one. I thought about going the silly route ("What were You thinking when you created the platypus?") or the theological route ("Free Will or Predestined?"), but in the end. All I really wonder is, "Am I lovely to You? Are You proud of me?"

I'm sure that says a lot about me.. good or bad, I'm not sure which.

3. If As Cities Burn actually does a reunion show with TJ, what will you do?
Freak out. Kiss my husband. Go to the show. Be happy.

4. What is one thing about marriage that completely took you by surprise?
The fights. That they're not something to hide from! I would rather hash things out - hurt feelings and all - than ignore the tough stuff or be lied to. I always feel the closest to Josh after we've talked through differences or hurt feelings, and made up. There's nothing sweeter than understanding and being understood... Honesty and communication are so important to me!

5. What is current favorite video game/what is your favorite video game of all time? 
Current: Portal 2
All Time: it's a tie between Star Fox 64 and Sketchy Tower Defense

6. Did you know I was lying about there being only 5 questions?
... you silly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment