Friday, September 16, 2011

259



Isn't Ella such a sweetheart? This is the most adorable cat I've ever seen. Her left eye is messed up, so she moves her head around in endearing little twitches (which made getting a good picture of her kinda hard, haha). I wuv her.

Barry came over to hang out with Josh/play video games. Then we relocated to the Taylor's house so they could play with Jordan and Amy (and so I didn't have to make dinner :P). Jen and Emily showed up after Cottage Cove got out too :D They talked me into playing "Speed Halo" and... it was pretty fun!

Apart from that, that rest of the day was pretty alright. I had a bit of a breakdown this afternoon.. I get discouraged when I'm not as healthy as I'd like to be (heck, I'd like to just be "normal"). Especially since I'm working so hard to be/stay/get healthy! I know that I am getting better, but it's been such a slow and difficult process that sometimes I get discouraged. Thankfully, I have a very, very sweet husband who holds me and lets me cry when I need it. I don't know what I'd do without his help and encouragement!

Here's to the weekend!

P.S. I updated my "favorite blogs" tab to include my good friend Jen's new blog, An Abiding Anchor. Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment