Monday, September 19, 2011

262


Oh my goodness. I'm so glad that Jared and Anna got to come over tonight. We haven't seen the two of them together since like, March. We had such a good time! These two have such a great story, and it's kind of similar to Josh's and my story, so it's really cool to hear them talking about stuff and dreaming about the future with them and everything. Thinking, "I remember what that was like!" They're just a neat couple of people. 

Again, I lamented our lack of a second lamp to balance the light out around the couch. Gotta get another lamp! I'm pretty sure I've been saying that since at least the beginning of the year. I fail at home furnishings. 

HEY YOU, don't forget to watch today's Messy Monday video! I'm actually in this one! Yeah that's right, I'm a total diva now. Where is my room-temperature Evian Water?! Maybe I'm biased, but I think that today's video is really funny. Like. Jordan-strangles-me funny. Here's the link again; aren't I helpful?!What the heck are you waiting for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment