Sunday, September 25, 2011

268


Isn't my sweet Momma lovely? I got to hang out with her this evening because she and I went to an old friend's wedding out in Lebanon... I had such a good time. I love my mom, and I love getting to connect with her the way I have since Josh and I got married. She's a great friend and role model. 

Kelli Ward's wedding was so pretty... Josh and I dreamed of having our wedding at the Mill in Lebanon, but it didn't fit within our plan. So I was excited to go see it in action, and Kelli was such a beautiful bride! I didn't get any pictures, unfortunately (I didn't have the right lens with me), but I can tell you that it was gorgeous. I'm so happy for Kelli and her new husband ♥ It was a sweet ceremony. 

The video that Josh and Jordan shot last night is up now! It's really funny... It's called "Facebook Changed Things!" If you're on Facebook, you should totally watch it. Is hilarious. 

OK Josh owes me two week's worth of America's Next Top Model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment