Saturday, October 1, 2011

274


Josh here. Kelli isn't feeling well today. Pray she isn't getting mono and is instead just feeling the effects of not really slowing down since we got back from Gatlinburg a few weeks ago.

Here's a list of sweet things:
Spotify - Best music service to come along in years. You've got to check it out.
Portal 2- Songs to Test By - The complete soundtrack to Portal 2, available for free. Even if you don't play the game, the soundtrack is fantastic.
Daily Paul - A libertarian haven whose current goal is the election of Ron Paul as president.

Anddd you know what. I'm just going going to bed. I didn't take a picture so I'm just going to upload this photo booth picture Kelli took earlier. What a weirdo.

Left Keener briefly tonight to go shoot Messy Monday for tomorrow. We did something a little different this week because it's just been a crazy week and we've had no time to come up with anything. Hopefuly it's still alright. At the very least, it was fun hanging with Jordan, Amy, and Sarah :). But I was ready to get home to my Keener. I'm gonna go give her a kiss right now. Laaaaaater.

No comments:

Post a Comment