Tuesday, October 4, 2011

277


Boy Meets World season 7 came out on DVD today, so you know that's pretty much all we did.

Except Josh totally took the rest of our old CDs to McKay and got 350 dollars worth of store credit. Say Whaa?? Well... 200 today, and 150 yesterday. There's a limit to how many you can take in. And he still has 40-50 CDs left over that didn't fit in the two installments. Pretty cool! So Josh got a PS3 (because he's been talking about it lately, and hey-why not? For free!), an extra controller, and a couple books (including the first Harry Potter for me!). So we're pretty excited. We even have $80 in credit left. All those CDs were just sitting in the closet... it feels good. 

For lunch, I had the most amazing tomato on my sandwich. Like, it was so good that it restored my faith in tomatoes. I already knew this, but I guess I needed to be reminded that local, organic produce is better not just because it's better for you, but because it freaking tastes better. So all that to say that I'm really looking forward to trying out the Farmer's Market!

I'm feeling good today. Energy level is still below normal, but I'm up and about! I even did the dishes today :p My mood has greatly improved too. I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment