Thursday, October 6, 2011

279



This was a wedding gift from my old manager at Chick-fil-A. He used our invitation and made caricatures of Josh and me :) It hangs in our little kitchen!


YOU GUYS I finished Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone over lunch. AHHH. It was so good. I wish I had the next book already! And now Josh is over at he Huber's, playing games with the guys. I wish I'd saved the second half of the book for this evening, haha.. now I have to do the housework that I was avoiding earlier, boo.


Thankful Thursday: Gifts #312-341

Jordan's birthday :) - giving friends gifts that you can tell they love - Josh taking good care of me while I'm sick - that I don't have mono - Arrested Development news! - another Titans win - ACV even though it tastes gross since I haven't had it in a while - getting to have so much joshandkelli time - a week without plans - garlic fries - juicy juice popsicles - not having a fever - BOY MEETS WORLS SEASON 7 - getting some alone time to chill - getting to use the quilt my momma made me :) - little iced oatmeal cookies that I'm technically not supposed to eat, but they're just the right amount of sweet to kick the craving after just one, so I tell myself it's okay ;P - working on our budget and knowing that God's taking care of us - local organic tomatoes (OMG THEY'RE SO TASTY I'm gonna get a tomangover) - 350 dollars in store credit at McKay - free stuff - that Parenthood's back on - a chocolate smoothie for dessert - getting caught up in a new book - actually cooking a legit meal - teriyaki tilapia - ANTM - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - Josh getting to hang out with his guy friends - leftovers - sudoku 

No comments:

Post a Comment