Friday, October 7, 2011

280


Today has been so productive for me - it feels good. I got a lot done around the house, went for a much-needed grocery trip, organized some paperwork, made pumpkin blueberry muffins, and successfully cooked our 2nd "real" dinner this week (pan-fried parmesan tilapia, garlic mashed potatoes, and steamed carrots). Totally feeling like a legitimate housewife ;P I was going to make chocolate no-bake cookies for dessert, but Josh and I were both so full after dinner that I think I'll save those for tomorrow :) 

Josh spent the afternoon playing Monopoly and hanging out with the Turner family! (I didn't go with him because I was on such a roll, and I didn't want to lose any momentum.) He had a great time! I'm glad he's got friends who will play Monopoly with him, because that's one of those games I have trouble engaging in... I've never been very good at it. So, it's a blessing that there are people around who enjoy playing with him. 

Now I'm gonna snuggle up with my sweetheart and watch some Boy Meets World! What a great day. Looking forward to seeing friends tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment