Saturday, October 8, 2011

281


Dude. Liz and Jen are mic'd up on Barry and Amy's controllers, respectively. So Liz is commentating over Barry's gamer tag, and Jen is commenting over Amy's.. if that makes sense. It's hilarious. Liz is currently smack talking a kid who sounds like he's probably 13 or 14 lol

Remember how I said I was going to make those chocolate no bake cookies today? Well, I did. And, they didn't work as well as I was hoping. Somehow the chocolate mixture was too thick, so instead of keeping everything together after they cooled, they're kinda crumbly.. But they're still pretty yummy! Especially right out of the freezer (it keeps them together better) I used dark chocolate, so they are ri-i-i-ich. That's not a bad thing! I'll definitely be trying this recipe again, in case I did something wrong this time. We'll see. 

TONIGHT I got some one-on-one time with the beautiful Jen. It was a hot date ;) It's interesting to me that the relationships that have the most history (like.. bad history, haha) are the ones that are the most meaningful. What's that analogy about refining with fire? Silver or gold or something? Well it's totally true. Nothing that girl says could ever make me hate her, and I know the reverse is true for her. We're safe with each other, you know? All that to say that I relished the time I had with her today. It was refreshing and it lifted my spirits. :) I love you, Jen!

And now we're all hanging out at the Taylors with our stomachs full of Papa Murphy's Pizza. We're all laughing at n00bs on Halo.. Liz and Jen are smack talking the kiddos... lots of laughter. Lots of fun. I'm soakin' it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment