Sunday, October 16, 2011

289


We've spent most of the day lazing around :) We watched a lot of Survivor season 1, and we edited the Messy Monday video together (which really just means that Josh edited it while I sat next to him and pretended to be a valuable part of the process haha). It's been a good day! I haven't read barely any of Order of the Pheonix today since it's an "us only" day, so I probably won't get a chance to really jump into it until Tuesday. But that's ok! :) I'm having a lot of fun with Josh. That's better than Harry Potter, anyway! So much happy.

2 comments:

  1. Order of the Phoenix is probably my favorite one out of the series...possibly tied with the Deathly Hallows. Ugh. The books are just so flipping good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's a good thing I haven't gotten too far into it yet! When I get into a good book, it's almost impossible for me to pay attention to anything else.. that doesn't work so well when I've got a dirty house and a husband I'd be neglecting all day, haha. But I'm really excited about this one!

    ReplyDelete