Tuesday, October 18, 2011

291


I never took a picture today. Josh snapped this one and said that it's my turn to be on the blog, haha, and I went with it because I didn't want to fiddle with the camera :p 

Tonight we hung out at the MacDonald's along with Jared and Anna :) IT WAS FUN. We played a super long game of Phase 10 and enjoyed Emily's delicious chicken alfredo for dinner. Some of you guys know that I can be a fiercely, emotionally competitive played (I've always disliked that about myself). I am especially competitive during Phase 10 - I don't know why, it's just one of those games for me - but tonight when I felt myself crossing over the "friendly competition" line into "competitive sour puss"... I reigned myself in and actually enjoyed the rest of the game. Whodathunk? Haha. I didn't win, but at least I didn't get so worked up over a silly card game, and I had a great time. 

Many thanks to Barry and Emily for making us a delicious dinner and having us over, even after a crazy day. :D

P.S. Josh wants me to mention that even though we didn't finish the game tonight, he was the furthest along and he totally would have won. He was the only one who had progressed to Phase 10 and he overcame tremendous odds to get there ;) Also he won Settlers of Catan yesterday against Nyk and Barry. So get your bets in, folks, he's on a winning streak! I'm proud of him :D

No comments:

Post a Comment