Thursday, October 27, 2011

300



Yummy peanut butter smoothie..

Dude. There's an app for Blogger now. That is good news for nights like tonight when Josh has the laptop with him!

We were going to go to the Bergthold's this evening for dinner and game night and to see Cara for the first time since she's been back from Madagascar! But last night while we were at the Taylor's, I started feeling poorly and made the decision to take a day off to recoup. I'm no longer nauseated, but my energy level is definitely lacking.

Josh went back over to his family's tonight to shoot a video since his evening was freed up. And I'm chilling with Netflix. I just got finished watching a documentary about debts and credit cards and banks and government called Maxed Out.. I 100% recommend it to anyone. It was made before the big housing bubble collapsed, but that made it so much more interesting to me! They pointed out the imminent danger. It was just good. Makes me want to start walking around with cash again instead of using cards everywhere, too. You should watch it.

65 little days to go! Holy cow!

1 comment: