Tuesday, November 1, 2011

305


Lol. He needs a haircut pretty desperately. Josh and Barry discovered a way to explore their favorite Halo maps beyond the normal barriers built in by the game's designers. It's freakin' sweet... I don't know how to describe it, but it's really cool!

I don't want to bore you guys by talking about being sick and trying to stay positive all the time. But that's my life right now. Today has been a lot better than yesterday in regards to the pain.  I did some research and came to the conclusion that eventually I will have to actually go see a real doctor (this terrifies me). But in the meantime, I have an appointment with Dr Rawdon two weeks from tomorrow. Just in time to not be able to eat any goodies at Thanksgiving! :p I'm kidding of course... Kind of. You might wonder why I don't just go to the doc now, if I already know that I'm going to have to do it.. And the reason is that I want to be the healthiest I absolutely can be when I go see that doctor, so they'll have no reason to throw steroids at me. Seriously, "hate" isn't too strong a word for how I feel about that medication.

Wow I can't believe it's almost midnight. Time flies when you're doing absolutely nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment