Friday, November 4, 2011

308


Date night! :) No, I'm still not 100% better, and I know that eating out isn't really the best way to get healthy, but we had a gift card to Red Lobster (thanks Jared and Anna!). We've both been cooped up all week and we've only got 12 days until we go see Dr. Rawdon (after that, our options at restaurants will be even more limited), but when it comes down to the brass tacks, we were really just ready for a date!

It was delicious. The only time I'd been to Red Lobster was for my tenth birthday, and Josh has never been at all.. but we were pleased! I enjoyed a delicious grilled shrimp bruschetta, and Josh got the fish and chips. It was so good. Our server was awesome, and I had such a great time. It was nice to get out of the house and hang out with my husband without distractions. Josh is the best!

Now we're going to watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban while Josh gets some work done (his workload has seriously been crazy this week...). I don't think he minds too much though because he's not as into the story as I am... yet ;) Plus, a crazy work week = more $$, so no complaints in this house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment