Saturday, November 5, 2011

309


I finally got a picture of the pretty fall leaves in our front yard! Now fall is officially represented on my blog :) 

I got to hang out with my family-in-law today! Jordan and Ray made SMOKED SALMON!!! And it's not even my birthday!! It was amaaaazing. Jordan's a natural grill master. The boys got their hair cut tonight.. Check out Jordan's "before" shots, a la Rebel Without a Cause:



Hahaha. I was trying to get him to act like James Dean but he didn't know who that was... so I told him to act like AA Bondy, and he still wasn't sure... he said, "I don't know how to act cool." So I said, "Josiah Gibbs,"and he gave me this gem, haha. In all seriousness, Josiah really did give off a crazy cool Rebel Without a Cause vibe.

We're about to shoot Messy Monday and I think it'll be a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment