Friday, November 11, 2011

315


You guys. There are only fifty days left this year. FIFTY! How did that happen? Am I going to cry tears of happiness on January 1st when I realize that I don't have to post a picture? Probably. In all honesty though, as much as I talk about being ready for this project's end, I know I'll miss it when it's gone. 

Today was fun :) Josh and I drove around our area to check out the houses for sale. I took my notebook with me and wrote down the addresses for the promising ones. There were two obvious favorites right from the start - one of them we knew was out of our price range, but we enjoy dreaming about "someday." The other favorite surprised me - I wouldn't expect to like it if someone just described it to me. But it's just so charming and different! I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. And the street it's on is just perfect - lots of trees! :) We're praying it stays on the market for another year and a half or so, because it's just within our price range ;) Now, I know that if this particular house isn't still available by the time we have the funds, we'll still find "the one" :) But it's kinda cool having that picture in our mind to motivate us in our saving. 

Then this evening we watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! Josh liked it! YAY! I liked it too, but there were a few things that they left out I was kinda bummed about.. but they were really minor details, so nothing to get hung up on :) And we're halfway through the movies, just like that! I'm excited.

Josh suggested the other night that I do something fun and gimmicky to count down the rest of my days on this blog. I was hoping to have a solid idea by tonight (fifty is such a nice, even number), but alas. Maybe I'll do a final forty special something... If you guys can think of anything you'd like me to do or try, let me know! I'm open to ideas. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment