Thursday, November 17, 2011

321


Three, two, one. Yippee! 

The way the light is hitting Josh's hair in this picture makes him look like he's got gray hair. It's really weird. 

Today was going to be the "figure out a strategy for the 30-day fast" day, but it didn't work out so much that way. Josh went into town and picked up some CDs at McKay, ate his "final meal" at Gabby's, and met up with Jordan to help with a school project. I'm not going to lie, my taste buds were really jealous of the Gabby's bit. I want a burger... that sounds so yummy. Am I failing our juice fast before I've even started? That's what I worry about. If I don't have the right attitude about this I know I won't be able to do it. I want to do this.. I want to get to the end of the 30 days and feel fantastic.

Wow, I almost forgot it was Thursday again... Am I a terrible person for being glad I don't have to do this after next week?

Thankful Thursday: Gifts #478-512

being on the homestretch - dreaming about buying an awesome house all for our own - feeling motivated - that Josh is finally starting to enjoy the Harry Potter movies - playing around with ideas for a new blog - Halo Party #2 - that Emily came even though she was high from paint fumes ;) - getting to sit and have a heart-to-heart with Jen - crab cakes and ravioli - hangin' with the fam - a good nap - my hawt new jeans - girl time - understanding friends when we have to cancel on them - my encouraging and very patient husband - The Three Types of Churches - all your encouraging and thoughtful responses to my blog post about being scared - Dr. Rawdon - his gentleness and kindness in advising us - a good report!! - looking forward to the challenge of this fast - hemp seeds (so much protein!) - that Josh's health is so darn good so easily - sweet and encouraging strangers - a yummy, very healthy salmon wrap -  that everyone still likes my jokes in the "Why I Hate Going to the Movies" video :D - The hilarity of Caiden on his first soda ever - getting to watch The Grinch (original) with the Musgroves - "That was the best movie ever!" - having a brother-in-law who trusts me enough to ask for advice - garlic - our juicer - an understanding husband who's willing to go to bat for me - this article: "I'm Christian, Unless You're Gay"

No comments:

Post a Comment