Monday, November 21, 2011

325


Hi! Wally the Late Puppy here, visiting from the faraway magical forest of Opstirs once again to report that my master fell asleep on the couch last night before she had finished yesterday's post. While on the couch, she dreamt that she wrote the most wonderful blog post ever! So when she woke up on the couch in the middle of the night, she just came straight back to the magical forest of Opstirs to spend the rest of the night in her castle. Here's what she had already written on her iPod before the fateful couch nap:


Today was another fun day! Josh and I watched Eclipse this afternoon before we went and saw Breaking Dawn with Jen and my little brother Joshie :) I liked it! After the movie, Jen and I hung out in providence for a while before we came back to the house to hang with Josh for a while. It was good. 

So I've been thinking a lot, a lot, a lot about when this blog will be finished. I know I want to keep blogging, but not every day and certainly not so photo-driven. 

That's all there was on the iPod. I'll make sure that master knows to finish her thought about blogs in this evening's post. As for me, I need to start my long journey back to my other magical forest creature friends in Opstirs. Goodday!

No comments:

Post a Comment