Wednesday, November 30, 2011

334


I love this picture of Caiden and me. He makes me feel special. I got to the Musgroves a few hours later than Josh today because I was Christmas shopping/piggy bank painting, and Caiden was so sweet when I got there... He opened the door for me and gave me the biggest grin.. He wanted to show me all his toys, he made tons of adorable "shy eyes" faces at me, he kept jumping up to sit next to me on the couch, and he even let me play with his hair a little. Right as we were leaving, he said, "I like Telli!" ♥ ♥ ♥   IT WAS SO CUTE. Little boys are the best! 

SOYEAHhh I only have three more people to buy gifts for, and two of them are things I'm making (so I just need to get the supplies) and it's not even December yet, nobigdeal. Yep, I'm having fun with Christmas this year. :D I even wrapped a couple gifts tonight, haha, that's how excited I am. Tomorrow we're going to get a tree. Our first Christmas tree! We're both really excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment