Sunday, December 4, 2011

338


Photo Challenge for December 4th: Eyes.

Today's challenge worked out well because we ended up hanging out with these three beautiful girls. They were very kind to cooperate with me so I could have my "eyes" photo. :)

We shot Messy Monday tonight: "10 Ways to Get Girls to Like You." A bunch of girls helped with the perfecting of the video, haha. I know I say this a lot, but it's gonna be a good one! It was fun. But before we could shoot the video, Josh, Jen, and I had to drive to Murfreesboro to get the mic (Josh left it at David's apartment yesterday, WHOOPSY). But the hour-and-a-half detour wasn't so bad. The three of us always have fun together.. Story time.. A little Katy Perry.. Lots of jokes.. We were back and starting the video in no time ;) 

We also hung out with my parents today. Lunch and Titans, as is our Sunday afternoon tradition :D Always good to see them ♥ 


I'm really sleepy. Tomorrow we'll start the juice fast. And Josh said he might even watch a movie with me, haha - what a treat! Maybe I can convince him to watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince!

No comments:

Post a Comment