Tuesday, December 6, 2011

340


Photo Challenge for December 6th: Sweets.

So today, our first official day of the juice fast, is the day that my photo challenge asks me to take a picture of "sweets!" CRUEL, CRUEL FATES! WHY DO YOU TAUNT ME?! But of course, I'm only kidding. I think it's pretty funny... And honestly, today wasn't bad at all! I think if "sweets" had fallen on the third or fourth day of this fast, THEN we'd have a problem, haha. But the carrot/apple/banana/berry smoothie I just finished was yummy enough that I can call it a sweet without stretching it. 

But like I said, today really wasn't too difficult. I haven't really been hungry, and the only real mental difficulty is a slight case of the munchies when I'm just chilling on the computer - like right now I'd love a handful of white cheddar Cheetos! Or even just some crackers, haha. I'm a sucker for that crunch. But I can do this! Other than juice-related activities, Josh ran some errands while I wrapped up the rest of our gifts for our families. So fun! Can't wait to give them to everybody.. It's going to be a blast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment