Saturday, December 10, 2011

344


Photo Challenge for December 10th: Good Habit.

Getting married is a good habit, right?! Ok, ok, today's picture isn't exactly related to good habits, but my advice to Bethany and Isaac involves a good habit! Make it a habit to communicate about everything. Even especially the difficult stuff. I believe that is imperative, particularly for that first year! I'm so excited for Bethany and Isaac... They are going to do great. The wedding was beautiful! Josh took this picture before the ceremony while Nyk and Cali were taking the official wedding photos:


They got married in the same place that Josh and I did :D I love that lodge! It was so cool to be in the audience for a wedding there.. I loved the decor that Bethany chose! And the live music was a great touch - those Ferrin siblings know what they're doing ;) It was really a sweet wedding, and Josh and I enjoyed getting to help out by shooting video throughout the day :D I can't wait to see what Josh puts together for them. 

ALSO THIS ADORABLE PHOTOBOOTH SESSION: 


This booth was awesome. Our silly scanner messed up the color and cut off the border/into the middle of the "Isaac and Bethany" label that's on the bottom. But I'm in love with this print.. I'm gonna frame it. 

We feel very fortunate to have been involved in the wedding :) And we're so happy for the brand new Mr. and Mrs. Jameson!!!  Let the adventures begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment