Monday, December 12, 2011

346


Photo Challenge for December 12th: Dozen. 

Check out our cute little Christmas tree! There are a dozen ornaments on it ;) I absolutely love it. I think it's a perfect first Christmas tree. It doesn't take up too much space in our little town home, but it brightens up the whole downstairs for me. It just makes me smile :)

Tonight we hosted game night! It's been months since the last game night! Not since right before Josh got mono (that was icky!). But Josh just got a bunch of new games he wanted to play, so we figured we'd try 'em out with our friends :) We only played two tonight, though: The Resistance twice, and Sync Up! once. I enjoyed both of the games... Josh did a good job picking them out ;) It was fun to have friends over.

What a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment