Wednesday, December 14, 2011

348


Photo Challenge for December 14th: Books.

Can I just say that taking pictures of books holds absolutely no interest for me? I will say, though, today's challenge made me go through my books which made me realize that I have all these great cookbooks that I forgot about. I just found a healthy recipe for hot chocolate in this Smoothie Bible that I may just try right now! You can't really tell but I'm actually holding like five books. And I'm standing in front of a bookcase. Challenge met! 

Thanks to Josh for taking the picture so I could model my new, pretty, red coat! Cool story: Josh and I went over to the Musgroves to watch Survivor this evening, but Katie and Hannah weren't there so it was just us and Uncle Melvin and Aunt Linda. They had this extra coat because they'd accidentally ordered the wrong style for Hannah... So Uncle Melvin pulled it out to see if it'd fit me, and when it did, they straight-up GAVE it to me! It's a brand new coat from Forever 21!! They blessed me so much with this gift... Every time I wear it, I'll think of their kindness and generosity tonight. :D Such sweet friends! I'm so excited about it. I was just telling Josh the other day that even though I didn't need a new coat, it would be nice to have a prettier coat that fit me better than my current black one. Such a sweet blessing :) :) Thank you Aunt Linda and Uncle Melvin!! 

We went to Gabby's today! (Bye-bye, juice fast...) Oh. My. Goodness. I will always love Gabby's. 


It was delicious. And it was fun to go out on a date. It's been a few weeks for us. 

The house smells like cinnamon right now because I'm making some cinnamon ornaments! I love it!

Yeah so today was pretty much awesome. Lunch date at Gabby's. I finished my Christmas shopping. I crafted. The house smells amazing. We got to hang with Aunt Linda and Uncle Melvin. They gave me a cute new coat! :D Seriously a great day, even if I didn't get to do all the things I had hoped to get done today. 

Here is another Gluten-free holiday recipe! This GFE Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes has been awesome so far... so many great recipes and a chance to get some really cool prizes! Today's offering was the Cinnamon Sticky Rolls (Oven or Crockpot method) (gluten free). And again, I get another entry by posting this to my blog :P I see no problem with pimping my blog out every now and then... I'm sharing delicious information with you, my friends!

Yep. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment